WHAT will you find here?
Whether you have been studying God’s Word for years or are new to the whole Bible study thing, we want to provide a safe place to share and discuss what you discover in the pages of your Bible.
Here at biblestudyjourney.com you will find several sections to explore: The GPS, What to Pack, Postcards, Souvenirs, and About Us. Let’s unpack those sections a bit so you know where to find the items you need for your journey.
The GPS – Bible Study
- In The GPS we will be sharing both original studies and links to other studies. We hope to have our first study available in January so check back soon for more information!
What to Pack – Bible Study Tools
- Whenever we go on a long journey, we pack items we think will be needed–shoes, toothbrush, pajamas, etc. As we prepare for our Bible Study Journey, it helps to have certain items in our bag–Bible, concordance, commentary, etc. What to Pack is where we will begin to provide links to those items.
Postcards – Blogs
- Postcards (and now social media like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram) are how we share our journeys with others, and our Bible Study Journey is no different. Postcards is the section of our site where you will find our blogs, and our blogs are where we share our journeys with one other. The focus of our blogs will be on the journey itself–our study of God and His Word and lessons on how to dig deeper. This will be a safe place to share our insights, lessons, struggles, encouragement, and triumphs as we all journey toward a deeper relationship with God.
- New posts will be made every week. We have a family of bloggers and moderators on this journey with us. Follow us so you don’t miss a thing!
Souvenirs – Apply It
- Whenever we take a journey, we bring things home with us–pictures, key chains, t-shirts, etc. The same is true of our Bible Study Journey. As we journey with God through His Word and this life, there will be things we will want to take home–things we’ll need to apply to our lives and tools to use. We must apply the things we learn on our journey in order to be strong enough and wise enough for the more difficult or longer parts of the trip. Join us as we share ideas on applying what we learn and offer free resources to help you along your Bible Study Journey.
- This section is where you will discover our mission, meet our contributors and find their stories, and be able to contact us.
Journeys are always more fun when they are shared so let’s join together on a Bible Study Journey!
Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.
2 Timothy 2:15
But whoever looks intently into the perfect law that gives freedom, and continues in it–not forgetting what they have heard, but doing it–they will be bless in what they do.
[Scripture quotations are taken from the Holy Bible, New International version®. Copyright© 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.™ Used by permission of Zondervan. All rights reserved worldwide. www.zondervan.com The “NIV” and “New International Version” are trademarks registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office by Biblica, Inc.™]